I was always intrigued by soap making, but I never knew where to start. Then I discovered natural soap making kits!
These amazing kits provide all the materials needed to create beautiful soap bars with either cold or hot process soap making.
The kit came with soap molds, essential oils, fragrance oils, colors, and lye solution – everything I needed to begin my soap making journey.
Used to instructions and safety precautions, I was soon crafting unique soap designs and creating liquid soaps too! Natural soap making kits made it easy for me to make soap at home – now it’s something that brings me joy everyday.
If you have ever wanted to try soap making from home, then natural soap making kits are a great way to get started!
Soap making kits provide you all the necessary materials to create a luxurious bar of soap without having to buy all the supplies separately.
This saves time and money especially for hobbyists who just want to make soap as a creative outlet rather than starting up a full-fledged soap business.
A soap making kit also comes with easy instructions that are perfect for beginners and experienced soap makers alike who just want to try out something new or experiment with different recipes.
Soap making kits can be used by anyone interested in learning the craft, whether it’s your first time or hundredth!
Natural Soap Making Kits – Buyer’s Guide
Regardless of which type of natural soap making kit you choose, all kits should come with instructions on how to use each ingredient and information about safety precautions.
For example, some soap making kits contain only the necessary ingredients to make soap while others include additional components such as:
- herbal infusions,
- and essential oil blends.
Other soap making kits may also come with instructional videos or books that provide step-by-step instructions on how to create unique soaps.
Additionally, there are soap-making kits specifically designed for those interested in cold process soap making or hot process soap making.
No matter which type of kit you choose, all natural soap making kits will include natural (and sometimes organic) ingredients needed to create your own high quality soaps from home!
What Natural Soap Making Kits are Available to Purchase?
- For beginners, there are soap making kits that include all of the necessary materials to start soap making—such as soap molds, essential oils, soap colorants and fragrances, and soap-making instructions. These kits usually come with simple soap recipes and instructions for creating a variety of soap bars suited for different skin types.
- Intermediate soap makers may choose from kits that allow them to explore more complex methods of soap making such as using multiple colors and layers or swirls in their soaps. These kits often contain higher quality ingredients and offer more comprehensive instruction guides.
- Advanced soap makers might find that they benefit from experimenting with advanced techniques such as creating unique designs on top of their soaps or even creating liquid soap. These soap making kits usually contain ingredients of the highest quality and may also come with additional tools such as soap cutters, strainers, and soap-making thermometers.
1. ALEXES Organic Soap Making Kit – Soap Making Equipment Kit
The ALEXES soap making kit includes everything you need to create beautiful, natural soap. Our kit is perfect for any soap-making enthusiast or beginner, providing a comprehensive set of equipment and ingredient options.
With our organic ingredients and detailed instructions, you can craft soap that not only looks stunning but also provides nourishing benefits to your skin.
The soap making kit includes an organic melt and pour soap base, measuring cup, wood sticks, plastic molds, liquid colorants, mica powder, spray bottle, paper cups, loofah scrubby material with added fragrance oils and decorations like jute rope or gift tags.
The craft boxes and packing bags make the perfect gifts for friends or family members. With the user guide included in our soap making kit, you’ll be able to craft soap in no time.
Get creative and make soap that reflects your unique style! Start soap making today with ALEXES soap making kit.
- Comprehensive set of equipment and ingredient options
- Detailed instructions to help soap making enthusiasts or beginners
- Beautiful decorations like jute rope, gift tags, etc.
- Craft boxes and packing bags make perfect gifts for friends or family members
- User guide included makes soap making easy and fast
- Expensive compared to other soap making kits
- Some items may require refills or replacements over time
2. ZenseMe Soap Making Kit – Vegan Soap Making Kit
The ZenseMe soap making kit is the perfect way to start your soap-making journey.
This vegan soap making kit contains everything you need to make 8 luxurious homemade soap bars with all natural ingredients.
The kit includes 6 essential oils, mixed dried flowers, 1 durable heat-resistant re-usable silicone mold (6-cavity) with design, 2 lbs of super nourishing Shea Butter, 4 color dyes, 9 wrap paper gift labels and instructions.
All of the ingredients are organic and vegan for a truly natural soap experience.
This soap making kit makes for an excellent gift set too! Surprise your girlfriend, wife, mother, friend or co-worker with this exquisite and high quality soap making kit. Whether it’s for Christmas, her birthday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, a wedding or an anniversary – this soap making kit will be sure to impress.
Making soap is now easy too! The included instructions are simple and easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and pictures.
- All natural, organic and vegan ingredients
- 6 therapeutic essential oils for endless combinations of scents and colors
- Includes a durable heat-resistant re-usable silicone mold with design
- 9 wrap paper gift labels included for gifting
- Step by step instructions with pictures for easy soap making
- Not suitable for soap making with kids without strict supervision
3. SOLIGT – Natural Shea Butter Soap Making Kit
The SOLIGT – Natural Shea Butter Soap Making Kit is an all-inclusive soap making kit that helps you to create your own soap.
This package contains everything you need to make soap including shea butter soap base, silicone square containers, fragrance oils, liquid dyes, a glass measuring cup, a silicone stirring stick and much more.
With detailed instructions included in the package, this kit is perfect for soap making beginners.
Create some of your own with the Soligt kit and personalize it with special prints or quotes. It makes great party favors or souvenirs! Enjoy crafting beautiful natural soaps at home with
SOLIGT – Natural Shea Butter Soap Making Kit!
- Complete starter set with all the necessary soap making ingredients included
- Detailed instructions on how soap works and how to create your own soap
- Fun and creative designs not often found in regular soap bars
- Great as party favors or souvenirs with personalized prints or quotes
- Liquid fragrances may be harsh on sensitive skin
- The included instructions are detailed but may be too complex for some beginners
4. Aoibrloy Soap Making Kit – Great Beginner Soap Making Kit
The Aoibrloy soap making kit includes all essential soap making supplies to make soap, 2lbs. shea butter soap base, 5 soap molds with different shapes, 4 colors and 4 essential oils. It also comes with 30pcs organza gift bag, 15 lables, 8pcs flower decorating tools and 100pcs labels for lettering to make soap look nicer and more attractive.
This kit is perfect tool for soap making beginner or craft lover who want to create their own soaps at home.
All the materials are natural and harmless to human body, you can just enjoy the fun of soap making process without any worry.
With a step-by-step guide, it’s easy for everyone to make soap at home. The soap making process will be very fun and creative, it’s a great gift for soap lovers or art craft lovers.
With such an exquisite soap making kit, you will surely have a wonderful experience of soap making.
- Includes all soap making supplies and materials to get started
- Contains 2lbs. shea butter soap base, 5 soap molds with different shapes and 4 colors
- Natural and harmless soap ingredients
- Detailed instructions are included for beginners
- Exquisite package makes it a great gift choice for soap lovers or craft lovers
- Not suitable for soap makers with advanced skills
5. BOOWAN NICOLE Complete Soap Making Supplies – Perfect Hot Process Soap Making Kit
The Boowan Nicole Complete Soap Making Supplies is the perfect soap making kit for adults and beginners.
This 33-piece kit includes all the tools you need to get started with soap making.
The soap making supplies include a 42 oz rectangular silicone loaf mold, two packs of soap base, six bottles of mica powders, six bottles of essential oils, soap cutter, long mouth measuring cup, 1000ml measuring cup, silicone scraper, five soap bags, two 50 ml measuring cups, thermometer, gloves, whisk and loofah slices.
The soap maker’s wooden box in this kit is designed with holes in its bottom to help extract the soap product after it has hardened. The flexible silicone mold won’t stick to your soap and you can easily pop it out with just a little push from the bottom. The wooden frame keeps the soap mold steady while your soap is setting.
The mica powders, essential oils, soap base and soap colorants in this kit can be used to create a variety of fruity scented soaps with stunning colors.
Boowan Nicole soap making kits make great gifts for family, friends and special occasions that give them a chance to enjoy the happiness of handmade soap.
- Flexible silicone mold with non-stick surface allows soap to easily pop out from the bottom
- Wooden box with holes for easy extraction of soap after it has hardened
- Mica powders and essential oils can be used to make unique soaps with a variety of fruity scents and colors
- Great gift for family and friends that allows them to experience the joy of handmade soap making
- Not suitable for children due to sharp tools and hot materials used in soap making process
6. Pifito Soap Making Kit – Soap Bar Making Kit
The Pifito Soap Making Kit contains all the essential soap making supplies you need to make your own soap at home!
With a variety of soap bases, colorants, and molds included, this kit is great for adults, beginners, and kids alike.
The soap bases are made with natural ingredients such as goats milk, shea butter, and clear base – free of any synthetics or chemicals – providing a nourishing soap bar that is gentle on the skin.
Included in the kit also is 10 Mica “Original” Colorants Sampler (Blue, Yellow, Red, Pink, Violet Brown, Green Orange Black Grey Silver) allowing you to create soap bars with unique colors.
Plus the package includes detailed instructions on soap making with Melt and Pour soap base, so you can make soap bars easily and quickly. With the Pifito Soap Making Kit, you’ll have everything you need to create beautiful soap bars!
- Includes all soap making essentials
- Variety of soap bases and colorants
- Natural Ingredients, free of synthetics and chemicals
- Easy to use for any age or knowledge level
- Detailed soap making instructions included
- Makes about 12 soap bars
- Relatively small soap base and colorant samples for the price
7. ALEXES Soap Making Kit – Good for Money Soap Making Kit for Adults
The ALEXES soap making kit is the beautiful way to get started with soap-making! It is perfect for soap-makers of all levels, from beginners to experts.
This comprehensive soap making set has everything you need to make beautiful, natural soap bars at home.
The kit contains 1.1 lb of glycerin soap base, mica powder for colouring, various fragrance oils and soap molds, along with a measuring cup and decorative materials.
Plus, the included detailed user’s manual will guide you through every step in the soap-making process – from melting down the soap base to creating your final masterpiece.
With ALEXES soap making kit, you can pick a scent and a color that suits your taste – or create something entirely new! Once you’ve made your own soap bar using this soap making kit, you can even turn it into a thoughtful gift for someone special.
So take your soap-making skills to the next level with ALEXES soap making kit!
- Includes 1.1 lb of glycerin soap base, mica powder for colouring, various fragrance oils and soap molds
- A detailed user’s manual included to guide you through the soap-making process
- Perfect for soap-makers of all levels from beginner to expert
- Ability to pick a scent and a color that suits your taste – or create something entirely new
- An ideal homemade gift for someone special on any occasion
- Almost none
Types of Soap That Can Be Made with These Kits
Natural soap making kits come with everything you need to create soap from scratch.
From soap molds, pigment colors and fragrances, your kit will provide all the materials to get started. Depending on the type of kit purchased, you may also have access to different soap bases such as Melt & Pour Glycerin soap or Cold Process soap.
With these bases, you can make a variety of soaps like exfoliating soap bars, shampoo bars and even liquid soap.
All the ingredients in natural soap making kits are vegan friendly and free from any harsh chemicals that could irritate the skin.
Understanding the Soap Making Process
A. Steps in soap making with a kit:
1. Gather your soap making kit materials: soap base, colorant, fragrance, mold and tools like a soap cutter and spatula.
2. Measure the soap base according to the instructions of the soap making kit or recipe you will be using.
3. Melt the soap base in a double boiler on low heat until it is completely melted and smooth.
4. Add colorants or fragrances according to desired effect or recipe instructions and stir thoroughly with a soap spatula.
5. Pour the melted soap mixture into the mold provided with the soap making kit, ensuring that all details are filled out properly before allowing it to cool off completely for 24-48 hours (depending on thickness).
6. Remove soap from mold, trim with soap cutter and package.
B. Tips for success when using natural soap making kits:
- Follow the instructions provided with your natural soap making kit carefully and make sure to wear protective gear such as gloves, long sleeves and eye protection when soap making
- Always measure soap bases correctly, otherwise the soap may not harden properly when cooled
- Use soap colorants, fragrances and other additives sparingly for best results
- When purchasing molds for soap making kits, ensure that they are designed specifically for soap making as this will help with successful outcomes
- If soap is too soft after it has cooled and solidified, you can pop it back into the double boiler and melt it again before remolding
- If soap is too hard, small amounts of liquid soap or water can be added to soften
- Always allow soap to fully cool and solidify before trimming and packaging. This will help soap to maintain its shape and texture
- Have fun experimenting with soap making kits! Try different combinations of soap bases, colorants and fragrances for unique soap creations
- Test soap before use on a small area of skin. This helps to ensure that it won’t cause any irritation or burning on the skin
- Store soap in cool, dry places away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life
- For best results, soap should be used within 6 months of making
C. Common mistakes to avoid while soap making with a kit
When soap making with a soap kit, it is important to avoid common mistakes that can lead to soap that does not meet the desired expectations. The following are some of the most common mistakes to avoid when soap making:
- Not measuring ingredients correctly – soap kits typically come with pre-measured ingredients, but it is important to use precise measurements for each ingredient in order for the soap mixture to be successful.
- Not using the right type of equipment – soap making requires specific types of containers and utensils in order to properly mix and heat the ingredients. Using a container or utensil that is not resistant to high temperatures or not designed specifically for soap making can result in an unsuccessful soap batch.
- Not following soap making instructions – soap kits typically come with detailed instructions on how to make the soap. It is important to follow these instructions carefully in order for soap to turn out as desired.
- Not allowing soap mixture to cool and harden properly – it is essential for soap mixtures to be allowed time to cool and harden after being poured into molds before attempting removal from the mold. Attempting to remove soap from a mold too soon can result in soap breaking or becoming misshapen.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can ensure that your soap making experience with a kit is successful and yields great results!
The Pros and Cons of Making Soap Kits Versus without a Kit
One advantage of making soap without a kit is that soap makers have complete control over the quality, type, and amount of ingredients used. This allows them to choose only high-quality ingredients that suit their needs while also controlling the cost since they can purchase supplies in bulk.
Additionally, soap makers can customize their soap with unique fragrances and scents by blending essential oils to create a signature scent or soap bars.
On the other hand, making soap without a kit requires soap makers to gather all of the necessary ingredients on their own. This may be difficult for soap makers who are just starting out since they may not know which oils work best together to create luxurious lathers or which natural colorants will give soap an aesthetically pleasing hue.
In addition, soap makers need to pay attention to safety precautions when working with lye and other caustic materials as well as follow instructions carefully when creating soap from scratch.
Overall, both methods – using a kit or making soap without one – have their own pros and cons.
With a soap making kit, soap makers can easily create customized soap bars with high-quality ingredients; however, soap makers who prefer to use only the best quality ingredients may want to forgo purchasing a kit and instead gather all of the materials on their own.
In either case, soap makers should be aware of safety precautions when working with soap making ingredients and follow instructions carefully.
Natural Soap Making Kits – FAQ
1. What is included in a soap making kit?
Typical soap making kits include all the ingredients and tools needed for soapmaking, including soap base, fragrance oils, essential oils, colorants, measuring cups and spoons, thermometers and molds. Some kits may also feature instructions or recipes for various soap types.
2. Is it difficult to make soap using a kit?
No – soap making with a kit is simple and straightforward. Even beginners can understand the instructions, measure ingredients accurately and create beautiful soap.
3. Is soap made using a soap making kit safe to use?
Yes – soap making kits are designed to provide everything necessary for creating safe, skin-friendly soap at home. However,It takes time and patience but is not difficult – especially with the right supplies! Natural soap making kits provide everything you need for soap crafting, so all that’s left is to follow the instructions and get creative.
4. What are the benefits of making soap from a kit?
Making soap from scratch using natural soap making kits has many advantages. These include being able to customize your soap with unique scents, colors, shapes and textures or create products free from harsh chemicals. Additionally, it can be a fun family activity or an opportunity to learn more about soap-making techniques. Natural soap making kits make it easy and enjoyable to craft your own soap!
5. Is there anything I should watch out for when making soap with a kit?
Yes – safety measures must always be taken when working with soap-making supplies and tools. Be sure to read the instructions in the kit carefully and wear protective equipment, such as safety goggles and gloves, while working with soap ingredients. You should also work in a well-ventilated area and keep soap recipes away from children and pets. With basic soap crafting knowledge and proper safety precautions, making soap from a kit can be an enjoyable experience!
6. Are natural soap making kits good for gifting?
Absolutely! Natural soap making kits make great gifts for friends or family members who are interested in crafting their own products. Not only will they enjoy customizing the soap with unique fragrances, colors, shapes and textures – it’s also a fun activity that all ages can enjoy!
7. Are soap making kits suitable for all skin types?
Yes – soap making kits are designed to provide soap that is gentle and safe to use on any skin type. Most soap making recipes feature natural ingredients, such as essential oils and botanicals, that are known to be beneficial for the skin. However, if you are allergic to any of the soap making ingredients, it is important to check with your doctor before using soap made from a kit.
8. Is it easy to find soap making kits?
Yes – soap making kits are readily available in store and online. When looking for a soap making kit, be sure to read the reviews and compare prices to find the best quality kit at a reasonable price.
9. Can soap making kits be used to make soap for commercial use?
Yes – soap making kits can also be used to create soap products that can be sold commercially. Depending on the type of product you are creating, additional soap-making equipment and supplies may be needed. It is important to check with local and state laws before selling soap products commercially.
10. Is soap making from a kit expensive?
Making soap from a soap making kit can be both cost effective and enjoyable! Many soap making kits contain the supplies needed to craft several batches of soap, so they offer great value for money. Additionally, soap making kits can often be found at discounted prices, making them even more affordable.
Natural Soap Making Kits – Conclusion
Natural soap making kits provide everything needed to create your own high-quality soap from scratch with either cold or hot process soap making.
Creating soap with soap making kits can be an incredibly rewarding experience. With the right ingredients, tools and instructions, you can easily make your own soap at home – whether it is for personal use or to give as a special handmade gift.
The natural soap making kit options available are endless and there’s something out there for everyone!